How I brew tea
Nothing fancy. For a 250ml cup of black tea, I add ~3 tabs of sweetener (I drink too much tea to always add sugar) & most of the time milk. When using sweetener, we found out that the sweetener needs to be added & resolve before adding milk, or the milk will clot a bit. For green tea, I just add sweetener.
Regarding the water temperature, I currently always add boiling water. I recently learned that green tea should be brewed with 70°C. I will try that in the future. Maybe at some point I’ll get myself a water kettle with temperature control.
Ideas for the future
- Describe my equipment
- Resources: Learning web languages the modern way
- JupyterLab: Run a fresh instance in 1 minute (= 3 commands)
- csplit: Splitting a text file into individual files according to a certain pattern
- My Windows setup
- Linux (Debian/Ubuntu): Finding out whether a package is installed
- Windows: Adding programs to autostart
- Hosts file: What is it, why is it useful & how to edit it?
- Vagrant & VirtualBox shared folders: Getting symlinks to work on a Windows host
- SSH: Finding out ECDSA key fingerprint (both server-side & client-side)
- PowerPoint: Inserting Source Code with Syntax Highlighting