For that, we can use
du, a command line tool to display disk usage statistics.
du comes pre-installed on all Linux & macOS machines.
- Changing DNS server for Huawei LTE router
- Notes on Job & Career Development
- Adding full-text search to a static site (= no backend needed)
- Generating a random string on Linux & macOS
- Caddy web server: Why use it? How to use it?
- Tailwind CSS: A Primer
- Versicherungen: Learnings
- Screen Recording on macOS (without any extra tools)
- WSL2 Cheat Sheet
- Install Docker in WSL2 (Ubuntu) without Docker Desktop