Screen Recording on macOS (without any extra tools)
Apr 4, 2022 08:45 · 100 words · 1 minute read
- Start screen recording with
Shift + Command + 5. A toolbar will show on the bottom, select the record mode & click “Record”.
- Stop the screen recording either by clicking the “Stop” button in the menu bar, or by using
Command + Control + Excape. A thumbnail of the recorded video will show in the bottom right corner. You can either click on it & do some quick editing or sharing. Or you wait until the thumbnail disappears - then the video file will show up on the desktop.
via Apple Support: How to record the screen on your Mac
- Customizing my shell: From bash to zsh to fish
- JSON5: JSON with comments (and more!)
- jq: Analyzing JSON data on the command line
- Get Total Directory Size via Command Line
- Changing DNS server for Huawei LTE router
- Notes on Job & Career Development
- Adding full-text search to a static site (= no backend needed)
- Generating a random string on Linux & macOS
- Caddy web server: Why use it? How to use it?
- Tailwind CSS: A Primer