VirtualBox & macOS Monterey: Fixing 'Kernel driver not installed (rc=-1908)'
Feb 5, 2022 14:48 · 72 words · 1 minute read
The error when starting a VirtualBox VM on macOS Monterey (12.1):
The solution that worked for me:
Afterwards, the VM could be started (no additional step was necessary).
- Customizing my shell: From bash to zsh to fish
- JSON5: JSON with comments (and more!)
- jq: Analyzing JSON data on the command line
- Get Total Directory Size via Command Line
- Changing DNS server for Huawei LTE router
- Notes on Job & Career Development
- Adding full-text search to a static site (= no backend needed)
- Generating a random string on Linux & macOS
- Caddy web server: Why use it? How to use it?
- Tailwind CSS: A Primer