- Follow the installation steps for Ubuntu (not the ones for Windows or WSL2!) in the Docker Documentation. The easiest installation method is probably “Install using the repository”.
sudo docker run hello-worldcommand won’t work yet (
Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?). Solution: In a separate terminal session, run
sudo dockerd. Then, the command will succeed and you can use Docker like you would on “normal” Linux! 🎉
(via Install Docker on Windows (WSL) without Docker Desktop by Jonathan Bowman on dev.to, which is a bit too detailed in my opinion)
- Generating a random string on Linux & macOS
- Caddy web server: Why use it? How to use it?
- Tailwind CSS: A Primer
- Versicherungen: Learnings
- Screen Recording on macOS (without any extra tools)
- WSL2 Cheat Sheet
- Converting a Slack message to Markdown
- VirtualBox & macOS Monterey: Fixing 'Kernel driver not installed (rc=-1908)'
- Notes on Productivity