When you execute
dpkg (the Debian Package Manager) with the
--status flag (alternative:
-s) & a package name, it outputs information about the package ⇒ it will tell you whether a package is installed or not.
dpkg manual on explainshell.com
- Customizing my shell: From bash to zsh to fish
- JSON5: JSON with comments (and more!)
- jq: Analyzing JSON data on the command line
- Get Total Directory Size via Command Line
- Changing DNS server for Huawei LTE router
- Notes on Job & Career Development
- Adding full-text search to a static site (= no backend needed)
- Generating a random string on Linux & macOS
- Caddy web server: Why use it? How to use it?
- Tailwind CSS: A Primer