Note: If your server does not use the default SSH port 22, you can add the parameter
--port <PORT> before the
SSH fingerprints protect against Man-In-The-Middle (MITM) attacks. Both fingerprints should be equal to be safe against a MITM attack.
Commands are based on this StackOverflow answer.
- Resources: Learning web languages the modern way
- JupyterLab: Run a fresh instance in 1 minute (= 3 commands)
- csplit: Splitting a text file into individual files according to a certain pattern
- My Windows setup
- Tea Board: Trying out tea & rating it
- Linux (Debian/Ubuntu): Finding out whether a package is installed
- Windows: Adding programs to autostart
- Hosts file: What is it, why is it useful & how to edit it?
- Vagrant & VirtualBox shared folders: Getting symlinks to work on a Windows host
- PowerPoint: Inserting Source Code with Syntax Highlighting