Note: If your server does not use the default SSH port 22, you can add the parameter
--port <PORT> before the
SSH fingerprints protect against Man-In-The-Middle (MITM) attacks. Both fingerprints should be equal to be safe against a MITM attack.
Commands are based on this StackOverflow answer.
- Generating a random string on Linux & macOS
- Caddy web server: Why use it? How to use it?
- Tailwind CSS: A Primer
- Versicherungen: Learnings
- Screen Recording on macOS (without any extra tools)
- WSL2 Cheat Sheet
- Install Docker in WSL2 (Ubuntu) without Docker Desktop
- Converting a Slack message to Markdown
- VirtualBox & macOS Monterey: Fixing 'Kernel driver not installed (rc=-1908)'
- Notes on Productivity