Note: If your server does not use the default SSH port 22, you can add the parameter
--port <PORT> before the
SSH fingerprints protect against Man-In-The-Middle (MITM) attacks. Both fingerprints should be equal to be safe against a MITM attack.
Commands are based on this StackOverflow answer.
- Customizing my shell: From bash to zsh to fish
- JSON5: JSON with comments (and more!)
- jq: Analyzing JSON data on the command line
- Get Total Directory Size via Command Line
- Changing DNS server for Huawei LTE router
- Notes on Job & Career Development
- Adding full-text search to a static site (= no backend needed)
- Generating a random string on Linux & macOS
- Caddy web server: Why use it? How to use it?
- Tailwind CSS: A Primer