Recommendation: Deep dive guide on web server fundamentals
Jun 7, 2021 08:45 · 60 words · 1 minute read
Let’s Build A Web Server by Ruslan Spivak is simply the best deep dive introduction on web server fundamentals I have ever read. I already learned so much just by a first read (will have to re-read it soon!).
I will have to incorporate & reference it in my Web Development: Overview & Basic Concepts document at some point… 😍
- Customizing my shell: From bash to zsh to fish
- JSON5: JSON with comments (and more!)
- jq: Analyzing JSON data on the command line
- Get Total Directory Size via Command Line
- Changing DNS server for Huawei LTE router
- Notes on Job & Career Development
- Adding full-text search to a static site (= no backend needed)
- Generating a random string on Linux & macOS
- Caddy web server: Why use it? How to use it?
- Tailwind CSS: A Primer