Wagtail is a very interesting Content Management system based on Django, with probably much less cruft compared to systems like Typo3, and maybe Wordpress. Companies like Mozilla are using it for new websites. Just learned about it by a co-worker at work, where we recently successfully introduced Django to a team.
I have to check Wagtail out soon 😃
- Customizing my shell: From bash to zsh to fish
- JSON5: JSON with comments (and more!)
- jq: Analyzing JSON data on the command line
- Get Total Directory Size via Command Line
- Changing DNS server for Huawei LTE router
- Notes on Job & Career Development
- Adding full-text search to a static site (= no backend needed)
- Generating a random string on Linux & macOS
- Caddy web server: Why use it? How to use it?
- Tailwind CSS: A Primer