Wagtail is a very interesting Content Management system based on Django, with probably much less cruft compared to systems like Typo3, and maybe Wordpress. Companies like Mozilla are using it for new websites. Just learned about it by a co-worker at work, where we recently successfully introduced Django to a team.
I have to check Wagtail out soon 😃
- Linux (Debian/Ubuntu): Finding out whether a package is installed
- Windows: Adding programs to autostart
- Hosts file: What is it, why is it useful & how to edit it?
- Vagrant & VirtualBox shared folders: Getting symlinks to work on a Windows host
- SSH: Finding out ECDSA key fingerprint (both server-side & client-side)
- PowerPoint: Inserting Source Code with Syntax Highlighting
- Recommendation: Deep dive guide on web server fundamentals
- Where are globally-installed Go tools located & how to execute them (when using Go similarly to 'npm install -g')
- Compilation of modern CLI Tools (Unix, Shell, Terminal)
- (Linux) file system basics