Although I really like (subtle) animations on web pages, I never took the time to learn the fundamentals around CSS transitions. This has now changed - I found this awesome introductory guide by Josh Cameau via HackerNews: “An Interactive Guide to CSS Transitions”
I am sure I will reference to it a lot! 😀
PS: If you want to get some inspiration what is possible with CSS transitions, check out Animista.
- Linux (Debian/Ubuntu): Finding out whether a package is installed
- Windows: Adding programs to autostart
- Hosts file: What is it, why is it useful & how to edit it?
- Vagrant & VirtualBox shared folders: Getting symlinks to work on a Windows host
- SSH: Finding out ECDSA key fingerprint (both server-side & client-side)
- PowerPoint: Inserting Source Code with Syntax Highlighting
- Recommendation: Deep dive guide on web server fundamentals
- Where are globally-installed Go tools located & how to execute them (when using Go similarly to 'npm install -g')
- Compilation of modern CLI Tools (Unix, Shell, Terminal)
- (Linux) file system basics