Although I really like (subtle) animations on web pages, I never took the time to learn the fundamentals around CSS transitions. This has now changed - I found this awesome introductory guide by Josh Cameau via HackerNews: “An Interactive Guide to CSS Transitions”
I am sure I will reference to it a lot! 😀
PS: If you want to get some inspiration what is possible with CSS transitions, check out Animista.
- Customizing my shell: From bash to zsh to fish
- JSON5: JSON with comments (and more!)
- jq: Analyzing JSON data on the command line
- Get Total Directory Size via Command Line
- Changing DNS server for Huawei LTE router
- Notes on Job & Career Development
- Adding full-text search to a static site (= no backend needed)
- Generating a random string on Linux & macOS
- Caddy web server: Why use it? How to use it?
- Tailwind CSS: A Primer