Although I really like (subtle) animations on web pages, I never took the time to learn the fundamentals around CSS transitions. This has now changed - I found this awesome introductory guide by Josh Cameau via HackerNews: “An Interactive Guide to CSS Transitions”
I am sure I will reference to it a lot! 😀
PS: If you want to get some inspiration what is possible with CSS transitions, check out Animista.
- Notes on Productivity
- Resources: Learning web languages the modern way
- JupyterLab: Run a fresh instance in 1 minute (= 3 commands)
- csplit: Splitting a text file into individual files according to a certain pattern
- My Windows setup
- Tea Board: Trying out tea
- Linux (Debian/Ubuntu): Finding out whether a package is installed
- Windows: Adding programs to autostart
- Hosts file: What is it, why is it useful & how to edit it?