cat *.csv | sort --numeric-sort --key=2 --field-separator=, > total-sorted.csv
You need to remove the redundant header lines manually afterwards.
- Resources: Learning web languages the modern way
- JupyterLab: Run a fresh instance in 1 minute (= 3 commands)
- csplit: Splitting a text file into individual files according to a certain pattern
- My Windows setup
- Tea Board: Trying out tea & rating it
- Linux (Debian/Ubuntu): Finding out whether a package is installed
- Windows: Adding programs to autostart
- Hosts file: What is it, why is it useful & how to edit it?
- Vagrant & VirtualBox shared folders: Getting symlinks to work on a Windows host
- SSH: Finding out ECDSA key fingerprint (both server-side & client-side)