Tour of Rust
Jul 13, 2020 21:50 · 27 words · 1 minute read
Just like there is a Tour of Go (an interactive online in-browser tutorial to learn the most important Go conecpts), there now is a Tour of Rust!
- Customizing my shell: From bash to zsh to fish
- JSON5: JSON with comments (and more!)
- jq: Analyzing JSON data on the command line
- Get Total Directory Size via Command Line
- Changing DNS server for Huawei LTE router
- Notes on Job & Career Development
- Adding full-text search to a static site (= no backend needed)
- Generating a random string on Linux & macOS
- Caddy web server: Why use it? How to use it?
- Tailwind CSS: A Primer