The solution is to use the “Shortcuts” (German “Kurzbefehle”) app for that. The issue is: There is already a pre-defined shortcut for that in the gallery, but it has a bug: It does not accept files. e.g.
docx files from the “Documents” app. 😠
Luckily, the shortcut can be slightly modify to accept files for conversion.
Change the “Accepts/Input/Share Sheet Types”: Instead of “Formatted text, text and URLs”, just select “Files” (this is enough). Then, you will still be able to trigger the shortcut from e.g. web pages, but now also from documents. 🎉
Here an iCloud link for the modified shortcut.
- Web Development: Overview & Basic Concepts
- Combine & sort multiple csv files ⇒ one csv file
- Improving one's coding skills: Best Practices & Resources
- mysqldump: Dump a single database table to a file
- Tour of Rust
- Restarting a Go app on code change
- Git auto-commit & push every couple of minutes
- Presenting Socket.IO: Building a chat in 70 lines
- My Favorite Shortcuts for JetBrains' IDEs